Latest SSSP News
Nominations are now open for the 2011 C. Wright Mills Award
Nominations are now open for the 2011 C. Wright Mills Award. Members of the Society are encouraged to submit letters of nomination for this prestigious annual award. Self nominations are acceptable. Edited volumes, textbooks, fiction and self-published works are not eligible. The C. Wright Mills Award, established in 1964, is made annually and carries with it a stipend of $500 for the author(s) of the winning book. The deadline for the 2011 award nominations is December 15, 2011.
Posted Friday, 09/16/11, 02:48 PM - Category: Awards
- The Preliminary Program is now available online!
- Announcing the 2012 C. Wright Mills Award Finalists
- Social Problems 60.2 is now available online
- 2014 General Election - Nominations are open!
- Congratulations to the 2013 General Election Winners!
- NYC Walking Tours - SOLD OUT!
- NYC Walking Tours - Just a Few Tickets Remain!
- 2013 Annual Meeting Registration and Hotel Reservations
- Nomination Deadline Approaching - 2013 Joseph B. Gittler Award
- Nomination Deadline Approaching - 2013 Lee Founders Award
- Nomination Deadline Approaching - 2013 Thomas C. Hood Social Action Award
- Condelences: Dr. Herbert A. Aurbach
- Social Problems Forum Winter 2013 Newsletter now available!
- Social Problems 60.1 is now available online
- Deadlines Approaching!
- Announcing the SSSP Listserv
- Upcoming SSSP Deadlines
- Social Problems Forum Fall Newsletter is now available!
- The Call for Papers for the 2013 Annual Meeting is now available!
- 2013 Student Paper Competitions and Outstanding Scholarship Awards