Latest SSSP News
Threat to Academic Freedom of Michigan's Public Universities
In the spring of 2012, a higher education appropriations bill was introduced to the Michigan state legislature that could potentially threaten the academic freedom of Michigan’s public universities. Click here for more information and to read the letters SSSP signed on to urging the leglistature to strike this language from the bill.
Posted Friday, 04/20/12, 10:55 AM - Category: Member News
- The Preliminary Program is now available online!
- Announcing the 2012 C. Wright Mills Award Finalists
- Social Problems 60.2 is now available online
- 2014 General Election - Nominations are open!
- Congratulations to the 2013 General Election Winners!
- NYC Walking Tours - SOLD OUT!
- NYC Walking Tours - Just a Few Tickets Remain!
- 2013 Annual Meeting Registration and Hotel Reservations
- Nomination Deadline Approaching - 2013 Joseph B. Gittler Award
- Nomination Deadline Approaching - 2013 Lee Founders Award
- Nomination Deadline Approaching - 2013 Thomas C. Hood Social Action Award
- Condelences: Dr. Herbert A. Aurbach
- Social Problems Forum Winter 2013 Newsletter now available!
- Social Problems 60.1 is now available online
- Deadlines Approaching!
- Announcing the SSSP Listserv
- Upcoming SSSP Deadlines
- Social Problems Forum Fall Newsletter is now available!
- The Call for Papers for the 2013 Annual Meeting is now available!
- 2013 Student Paper Competitions and Outstanding Scholarship Awards